enSure Yuuto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enSure Yuuto

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

@ Sushi...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinta
Admin
Shinta

@ Sushi... Empty
PostSubject: @ Sushi...   @ Sushi... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:31 am

Wtf man... never leave during a game.
We have told you this time and time again.
GGC can glitch and mass drop the game.
It is in the rules of almost all leagues now, we can get PP for that.
It was seconds from over... completely uncalled for and bad mannered.
Back to top Go down
Sushi

Sushi

@ Sushi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: @ Sushi...   @ Sushi... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:08 pm

ugh i didnt know that could happen ... and calm your tone when you speak to your clanmates....
your disrespect to me is getting pretty rediculous and its almost crossing the line.
Back to top Go down
Shinta
Admin
Shinta

@ Sushi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: @ Sushi...   @ Sushi... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:22 am

No what it is is that these things keep repeating. Like I said we've (I've) told you several times already so you should know, yet you keep on doing it even though it could get us PP, even a FF match (even though we woulda lost that one anyways).

I speak to you in this tone because I'm frustrated with how many times you keep doing the same things after I tell you not to do them, it isn't my disrespect to you it is your disrespect to our team and our teamates.

I know exactly how to speak to my team in order to try to keep things in line, and I would like for you to cooperate.

Although you are our best player and a good friend of mine, if you do things that will harm the team then it could get to a point where the team is better off without you.
I'm not saying that is the case, this is a minor offense compared to something that dramatic and I of course would want nothing more than to have you stay with us. Just understand that you show both BM to our own players when you leave in the middle of a game, because it shows them that you've lost all faith in them (even if they have obviously lost it doesn't matter), and also it shows BM to your own team because you're breaking the rules knowing that could get us all PP.

You also should realize an appropriate tone to talk to your manager, it is hypocritical to disrespect me when trying to get me to respect you, if anything I have more of a right to talk down to you than you do to me because you're the one hurting and disrespecting the team.
Back to top Go down
Sushi

Sushi

@ Sushi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: @ Sushi...   @ Sushi... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:51 am

ummm first off this is the first (maybe 2nd) time i've left a game without the game being finishd. Second off I see people leaving games constantly and i've yet to see one of these crashes you speak of. I've never seen it happen so this is why I left. Did not think it's even a big deal.

On another note, I didnt leave because I lost "faith"...stop assuming and making me look bad in front of everyone. I left because I had to get off and yes it was over thats why I basically left. I didnt leave due to lack of faith...I just had to get off asap and just wanted to watch the last game before I got off.

On a 3rd note, pretty rediculous how you are talking like I want to leave when all im saying is that you are being very disrespectful and crossing the line. Your not my dad and I dont expect you to talk to me like im 10 yrs old. If I did something wrong ok, dont come on the forums and make a post about it trying to make me look bad. You could have told me on aim when I came back online. Further more, your tone and the way you told me. You dont speak down to me. How can you speak down to me in this post and expect me to not say anything. Most disrespectful thing ive seen and the fact that your telling me IM THE ONE being disrespectful...........your kidding me.......the odassity, seriously.

If you were truely my friend and really wanted me here, you would have more respect not to tell me to basically shut up in front of s2n. If you were a true clanmate you would have stood up for me instead of telling me to shut up. Your lucky i didnt tell you to stfu in front of them. SO REDICULOUS that you cant even see it.
I was trying to be friendly and tell col what I've seen grubby and other top orc players do on that map when they cant gnoll creep early game. And them basically telling me im a noob, yeh im the instigator.

Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Shinta
Admin
Shinta

@ Sushi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: @ Sushi...   @ Sushi... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:26 pm

This is the 3rd time you've left and you've seen the game crash at least two times during AWA. Both times were done at Answers fault for leaving during the match for no apparent reason and I got pissed at him for that. Both times he left the game crashed even though he wasn't host, and if you still disagree, just go from league to league and check the rules, it is even in the WCIP rules now.

On the faith note, you left without a word to either me or our team so I have every right to assume that. Usually when you have to leave you tell me, this time you did not, so if you didn't lose faith, you mislead me with this spontaneous, uncommon action.

On your third note, you're showing me that you're like a ten year old by breaking rules even though I've told you at least two times not to do it. Yes I can talk down to you when you're the one making the mistakes. When I make mistakes people talk down to me and I accept it because I'm at fault. Yes you are being disrespectful to me when you make the mistakes then get mad at me lol.

Yes I was and still am your friend, and I do want you here, however you would definately have gotten us PP if you continued on. You don't see yourself being disrespectful to them which is why I have to step in and try to get you to stop talking. If you don't notice, the s2n manager did the same to his players after I did that to you. However, if you seriously would have told me to shut the fuck up, there's a good chance I would have considered kicking you from the team anyways, that is absolutely ridiculous.
They didn't say you were noob, he was trying to get you to stop telling him how to play orc, that means he doesn't want your friendly advice. That cue should tell you that although you're saying you're trying to be friendly, it isn't welcomed so you should stop. You didn't so yes you were the instigator.

It is very sad that you are leaving on these terms, I still want you to be on this team because you are a very strong player. But you do need to listen to me when it comes to manners, I'm not trying to shut you up, I'm trying to keep our team from getting PP and getting a bad reputation. Other teams will let you BM all you want and they will BM with you, but RGV doesn't accept BM, so I'm sorry. If you ever choose to come back, I hope we can embrace you once again without any troubles. This is a pretty minor offense turned into a huge deal =(

I hope you can find a good, mannered team and that you become successful. GL and HF in the future. Hope to talk to you later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

@ Sushi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: @ Sushi...   @ Sushi... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

@ Sushi...
Page 1 of 1