enSure Yuuto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enSure Yuuto

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what to do without WC3?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dotagirl

what to do without WC3?! Empty
PostSubject: what to do without WC3?!   what to do without WC3?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:55 pm

wellll i can't play wc for like a month.. so i'ma be rusty as hell when i come back.. not saying that i was all that good to begin with.. and oyeah. i like richard better than dan.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sushi

Sushi

PostSubject: Re: what to do without WC3?!   what to do without WC3?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:09 pm

are u a hotty?
Back to top Go down
Dragonwar
Admin
Dragonwar

PostSubject: Re: what to do without WC3?!   what to do without WC3?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:17 pm

sushi go to best buy and get some new disks!
Back to top Go down
http://ensure-yuuto.roflforum.net
Sushi

Sushi

PostSubject: Re: what to do without WC3?!   what to do without WC3?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:04 pm

dunno if you spoke to owner or not but I have biggest problems then wc3 disc bud. Seem's like the fan in my tower burnt out and its gonna cost me $200 to get someone to fix it (with parts and labor included.) My car got stolen and I have no transportation anywhere and im too lazy to go out of my way 30 mins away to buy a CD. =O

a sponsor would come in handy right about now =(
Back to top Go down
Dragonwar
Admin
Dragonwar

PostSubject: Re: what to do without WC3?!   what to do without WC3?! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:49 pm

Well with wcip and ice/icl in play now, were working on it, but we need u getting better also to get that cash flow coming in. Yea and the fan and car thing... that just sucks
Back to top Go down
http://ensure-yuuto.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what to do without WC3?!   what to do without WC3?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what to do without WC3?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
enSure Yuuto :: General Discussion-
Jump to: