enSure Yuuto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enSure Yuuto

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinta
Admin
Shinta

W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC Empty
PostSubject: W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC   W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:49 pm

W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC Battlereport1wteextcopyzu8
int Rio Grande Valley [RGV] -vs- usca Infernal Cry [InfC]
Date: Sunday 09/11/08 21:00 EST
Admin: N/A

Solo:
China undead RGV_Chunan vs USA undead InfC.Tricksta | 2-1
Map: Turtle Rock
Vietnam Human RGV_oaC vs can undead InfC.coL | 1-2
Map: Melting Valley
China undead RGV_Feifei vs int Random xxxx | 1-0 FF
Map: Snow Drop
China Human RGV_AquArIus vs USA Elf InfC.Nemato| 2-0
Map: Echo Isles

Team:
China undead RGV_Feifei & China orcy RGV_Chunan vs can undead InfC.coL & USA Elf InfC.Tricksta | 0-2
Map: Gnoll Wood

int RGV [3:2] USA InfC

Notes:
InfC wildcards Snow Drop

Last edited by RGV_Owner on Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
infc.coL

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC   W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:02 pm

hi im coL........
so i waited 1h30 for OAc to come back between g2 and g3.. between time rgv_owner told me he was gana wildcard it.. i said i might play it if aoc came back soon..
fact is he came back around 12 15 and we went on to play g3, as i was lagging and to tired to play a solo at this late hour for me i asked him if it dint bother him to play this later since it was wildcarded..( this happened in the game)//
after reminding him i waited a long time for him and dint take the FF win, was really tired, and had 1200 ping ( had to restart my opc around 10 times to be able to play the 2s ( ask any of ur rgv player dor confirmation of this)..
well i though we were gana play sometime this week..
the fact it says FF g3 shocked me after i waited so long and never took the FF win when i clearly could off..
now apprently OAc dint understand a word i said...
so this is the story, in the 3rd game we were playing he had a small advantage with a higher lvl archmange, but i left way before the game could be decided thinking he had aggreed to play at a better time since it was wildcarded..
now im pretty shocked to be in this situation after I didn't take a FF win, waited patiently for my opponent in the middle of the series.
rgv_owner u told me asian players would rather play then take a FF, heres ur chance to give back the good manner i kindly gave to u!!
sorry for the long post i jsut wana be understood
Back to top Go down
Shinta
Admin
Shinta

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC   W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:44 am

First off the match wasn't wildcarded.
I said, "if oaC doesn't show up, the match is wildcarded, if he does then it's not" and he showed up meaning it wasn't.
So you're just lying to everyone by saying it was...
Also, it would have been impossible for you to take the FF win, so that's another bad excuse.
The fact that you played the 2s and didn't ask for a wildcard means that you could have finished that half done g3...
You don't have to tell me the story because I saw the replay as well as the replay of when you left Chunan vs Tricksta to play the g3.
Once again, it would have been impossible for you to take the FF win so I have no clue why you keep saying that as if it was something you could use to your advantage.
And lastly, I wasn't lying, asian players usually would rather play than take the FF win, but he took your leaving in the middle of g3 while he had a good advantage bad mannered, it me and Nzar decided to leave it up to him.
I thought you were going to be well mannered but you screwed it up in the end...
The fact of the matter is is that we didn't take the FF win because we wanted to take advantage of you being tired, it was because you didn't follow what we agreed upon, and instead of saving and remaking because of the lag, you left and left our player hanging then played the 2s...
It really made no sense and seemed as if you just wanted to avoid that match.
Nzar said he didn't know what you were thinking and would accept us taking the FF, I said I wouldn't do that without my players consent, so we agreed upon taking oaC's answer. He saw your bad manner and decided to take the FF.
Sorry you feel like you were BM'd to, but it was because of your BM.
If you still don't find that to be right after this post, then it would be appreciated if you don't post here anymore. I'm sure you see it though. Sry again.
Back to top Go down
RGV_oaC

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC   W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:26 am

HI coL
Why didnt you tell me first that you were tired when game was not begun. You yourself did try to find out some1 to host for us but we had nobody could then you yourselt created game up. I wonder why could be lagging while you were hostting ?
Back to top Go down
infc.coL

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC   W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:37 pm

hi
@rgv_owner i said " im not waiting more then an hour for him to come" in tricksdta g2 when u left u said " its wildcarded",
then oac came back 1h30 minutes later.
we coulnt find a host so he let me host, in the begining of the game i wastired and laggy and said can we RMK this week since its wildcarded...pretty sure he agreed so i said ok TY and left..
i was laggy very hard because righ after u guys wanted to play the 2s.. iwas tired but my partener forced me..it took 20 minutes and i had to restart my pc many times so i would not have 1200 ping ot the host ( u can ask ur players who waited 20 minutes for me to come back because i kept restarting my pc because of the lag)..
i beleive some rgv guy said " its not host, its your pc"
so i show extremely good manner wait for u 1h30 minutes an end up playing a tight solo around 12h30 am ( wich is late to play a solo)... i wana c the replay chat plz, because in that replay i understood u were ok with that..
and rgv_owner U did wildcard it because i said " im not playin it after an hour wich is normal"
NO otherplayer woulda waited this long for his opponent, they woulda taken the FF win just like you are now..
Back to top Go down
infc.coL

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC   W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:41 pm

OAc i really did think we we gana rmk this week and that u were OK with it .........
this is why i left...
i cant beleive your just taking the FF win after all the time i waited for you...
and rgv_owner check g2 of chunan vs trick when u leave u say its wildcarded..
and u told me about 10 times..
and between g2 and suppositavely g3 was 1 hour and half ( if u dont think i coulda taken the FF win betwenn then while the rules say its 5 min between g2 and g3, then ur joking,..now lets replay that g3 this weekk...)
if this is the manner ur gana show us i guess well have to take FF next time..
Back to top Go down
Shinta
Admin
Shinta

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC   W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:12 pm

I said that if he didn't get back before Chunan and Tricksta finished then the match would be wildcarded, you need to pay more attention.
Also, you couldn't have taken the FF win.. it would have been impossible, so seriously, stop saying that. It's really stupid...
And although the rules say 5 minutes, almost any rule can be overruled if both teams mutually agree.
You did mutually agree that if he did not show up before Chunan and Tricksta finished, the match would be wildcarded. Nothing more than this was agreed upon.
It's possible that something was said about that 1 hour you're mentioning, but you'd have to send me the convo and show me that context so I can check if it was said and if it was overruled by what I'm saying.
Either way the match wasn't wildcarded because you started the game b4 Chunan and Tricksta were done (it OBVIOUSLY wasn't wildcarded after the match started... I don't know how you could have still thought it was wildcarded), and you FFed the match yourself by leaving in the middle of a game (which is illegal...) without a mutual agreement.
Maybe you were too tired to read carefully enough to what me and oaC were saying...
Back to top Go down
infc.coL

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC   W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:39 pm

maybe you should learn to read the thing u wrote:
i never agreed to play it 1h30 mintues after ( while trick vs chunan was on), iagreed to wait 1 hour maximum..\
THIS MEANS I DID NOT AGREE TO PLAY AFTER CHUNAN VS TRICKSTA g2 was dONE ( NO ONE on my team agreed)
you dont have a convo of me agreeeing to this because it never happened////
u even said IF i try to FF wich i did after 1 hour , you would wildcard!!!!!
i said after 1 hour i will try to get a FF, so when u left u said match is wildcarded.....( it had been more then an hour during chunan vs trrick g2)

so knowing the game was wildcarded, when oac came back i said " im gana go play g3": BUT jus PLAY a gAME with him, NOT counting for league because the league game was wildcarded, wich is also why when i had lag/tired i decided to leave because this game had no importance...

now as u said after 1 hour i said i would take the FF THEN u would wildcard..

so either u FF g3 or u wildcard it/././

once i tell admin all of this ther is no way hes gana let u take the FF win like ur stating..
Back to top Go down
RGV_oaC

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC   W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:29 am

[/quote]when oac came back i said " im gana go play g3": BUT jus PLAY a gAME with him, NOT counting for league because the league game was wildcarded, wich is also why when i had lag/tired i decided to leave because this game had no importance...
[quote]
whats you said too funny !! your meaning that game just for fun , not for league so if i lost you would count it or not ??? probably yes.
i dont know what did you say with Owner but you agreed with me to finish off g3. meaning that game was countted !
Back to top Go down
infc.coL

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC   W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:50 am

NO I DID NOT..
i agreed to wait 1 hour then i take the FF, it was 1h30 when owner left i wanted the FF, so i thought he was gana wildcard or give US the FF

u told me lets play, never at any time did we say it was for league ( DO U REALLY THINK I WOULD PLAY a decisive game 3 at 12 30 am??????) I NEVER AGREED TO PLAY OUR G3 after 1hour and a half... u should show resepct i havtn taken the FF WIn and am letting u wildcard it..

and if i had won that game owner woulda said he wildcarded it because that seems to be ur manner..., and the fact is i left the game because it didnt count for nothing...
now stop being unmannered, i waite 1 hour, i wasnt ganna wait 1h30 minutes
now plz Stop being scared and just play the game 3 ..
if we have to tell an ADMIN, he will oviously side with us since i never agreed to wait for you. and 1h30minutes passed between g2 and the time u came back..
for me g3 was simply to c what strat u were ganna do for the wildcarded game......
i NEVER EVER AGREED TO WAIT MORE THEN 1 HOUR, ur manager is making things up and rofl at u guys taking FF..

ur NOT going to get away with this//
and ownmer plz answer ur msn and stop dodging the truth
Back to top Go down
infc.coL

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC   W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:54 am

i talked to the obs in our game, he says it was a practice game just like me.....
my manager gana talk to admins..
u got one last chance to schedule the game with me or im definately getting a FF win
Back to top Go down
Shinta
Admin
Shinta

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC   W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:51 pm

Wow coL you're just making yourself look more and more like an idiot.

You're really making me want to take the FF win again.
I suggest you shut the fuck up and let your managers do the talking.

You fucked up and I can do w/e I want with that game, you can't make any threats against us.
I already told your managers I would reschedule but you're really making me want to reconsider that decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC   W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W3BL-2 S2 W3 RGV [3-2] InfC
Page 1 of 1